- Establish and manage a repository of research on health and social aspects of drug use
- Develop trainings and workshops on Harm Reduction
- Produce IEC (information, education, communication) material to raise awareness and de-stigmatize illicit drug use.
- Change drug policies that impede programs designed to prevent the spread of HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis B and C.
- Offer education and training to healthcare providers, police, government officials, religious leaders, and media on topics relating to: sexual and reproductive health, substance abuse, harm reduction, HIV/AIDS, and ethics to reduce stigma & discrimination.
Network & Outreach
- Develop a network of Harm Reduction actors, including communities of drug users to exchange information and provide mutual support.
- Provide trainings on outreach program development to civil society organizations.